Rinjani Sharing Group Trekking Package only
185 $ on Budget 3D2N Summit & Lake is the cheapest and most taken trekking package which is ideal only for you who have a better health status and good fitness level. It offers you the most complete adventure experience on Rinjani, as you have the opportunity to do all the activities the mountain has to offer: Conquering the summit, trekking to both crater rims, bathing in the lake and in the hot springs, and camping above the clouds for seeing beautiful sunrises and sunsets.
Rinjani Sharing Group Trekking Package on Budget Highlight
- Sembalun Lawang
- Rinjani Rim 2 Sembalun
- Rinjani Summit
- Crater Lake & Hot Springs
- Rinjani Rim 2 Senaru
- Senaru Village
|3 Days 2 Nights to Summit
|Join a Group/Budget
|Moderate – Advance
|Sembalun Village 1100+m asl
|2 Crater Rim, Summit 3726m, Crater Lake & Hot Springs
|26 hrs Trekking Time
What a Rinjani Sharing Group Package on Budget Means
Practically, joining a sharing trekking will put you in a large group consisting of max. 10 hikers (including you). Please do take a note that in this tour you will be with other participants with various background, experiences, age, nationalities and level of fitness. Please be well understood and have a good tolerant.
If you are a couple or have your own group and need a more convenience trekking tour trip, we recommend a private **Rinjani Lombok Trekking Package 3D2N to Summit and Crater Lake** instead.
Rinjani Sharing Group Package on Budget 3D2N Summit & Lake Itinerary
Day 0: Arriving Lombok
- Our guide will pick you up from any location in Lombok such as airport, Kuta, Mataram, Bangsal, Senggigi or other area within the main island. Driving journey to Senaru Village or Sembalun.
- Meeting service and well-briefing conducted in our base in Senaru or Sembalun.
- You stay a night in an accommodation in Senaru or Sembalun which provided for free.
Day 01 Rinjani Sharing Group Trekking on Budget to Summit
- You wake up around 6 AM and receive a free breakfast at your hotel
- Your guide will greet and pick you up at the hotel lobby
- After a one hour journey you arrive at Sembalun. Your guide will arrange everything needed
- Sign in and register with the mountain authorities at Rnjani Information Center Sembalun
- Rinjani sharing trekking to Rinjani summit begins here
- Now ready to start ascending, and after about 3.5 hours, there will be a lunch stop at post 2
- Longer break for lunch time
- After about 4 more hours, you will reach the beautiful Rinjani crater rim 2 Sembalun (2 639 meters), where you can see the lake and crater, and where you will have a chance to sleep above the cloud
- Dinner is served before going to bed
- Congratulation! Day 1 trek is done !
Day 02 Rinjani Sharing Group Trekking on Budget to Summit and Crater Lake
- Wake up very early in the morning (usually 2 AM)
- Have a light supper and hot drinks
- You begin Rinjani Trekking to Summit with your sharing group, which you will reach in about 3+ hours. Here you will have opportunity to take a photo on one of the highest peak in Indonesia
- Descending soon after 30 minutes on Rinjani summit.
- Get hot breakfast at the campsite and prepare for continuation to Rinjani crater lake
- After another 2.5 hrs descend you will arrive at the lake
- Visiting hot springs which just 10 minutes walking from the lake shore to bathe. Enjoy natural therapy from the sulfuric hot water to gain your stamina
- Lunch will serve at the lake shore before ascending to Senaru rim for 2nd night camp
- Staying in tent on the rim. Enjoy the superb views of crater and Rinjani summit from another site
- Tasty dinner while watching the stunning sunset just on the face of mount Agung Bali
Day 03 Rinjani Sharing Group Package on Budget to Summit and Crater Lake
- On the last day, you wake up to a gorgeous sunrise at about 6 AM and then receive breakfast.
- Assisted by your guide and porters you begin descending down the mountain through the tropical rain forest.
- Walking estimation time to fully completing the trek is around 6 hrs for a fit hiker.
- Simple lunch will be served at Post 02 or Post 01 depending on your tempo.
- After eating, you continue descending and reach the village in the afternoon or a bit late for beginners.
- Our team will pick you up at the finishing point: RTC – Rinjani Trekking Centre Senaru and drive you to our base to collect the rest of your luggage, and you will then be dropped off to your destination location in Lombok such as airport, beach resorts, Gili islands, Senggigi, harbor, etc.
- Rinjani sharing trekking package ends here
Rinjani Budget Sharing Trekking 3D2N Rates
***This package costs USD 175 person with minimum 2 pax for a pick up in Kuta area, Lembar harbor or Lombok International Airport due to the high tariff of transportation – Can be cheaper if you have more travel mates when booking process***
Inclusion in the Rinjani Budget Sharing Trekking Rates
- Mount Rinjani guide that speaks English to show you the way, tell information, help you if needed and arrange everything for you
- Local porters to carry all food and equipment up and down the mountain
- Tents for every 2 people – if you’re a couple or a group, you can choose how to share the tents. If you’re alone, you will need to share the tent with one more person.
- Mattress and sleeping bag
- Drinking water per person per day
- 3 times hot meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Hot drinks (tea or coffee)
- Toilet tent for the group
- Cooking gear (carried and used by porters and guide to prepare hot meals for you)
- Based on coach transportation to and from pick up to drop off to your initial location in Lombok
- Entrance fee for the Rinjani National Park
Exclusion in the Rinjani Budget Sharing Trekking Rates
- Optional tips to good guide and porters
- Trekking shoes, pants, jacket and head lamp
- Personal expenses
Things to Prepare for Rinjani Sharing Group Trekking
- Shoes: running or hiking shoes with a good grip can be used
- Small backpack – ideally, a small hiking backpack so you can put clothes, camera, and other things you need
- Long pants (it’s very cold at high altitude, reaching even minus temperatures)
- Warm jacket – if you don’t have one with you, you can rent one on the spot
- Head lamp – if you don’t have one, you can rent one on the spot or buy a cheap one from the nearest shop
- Sun block – even when cold, the sun burns at that altitude
- Camera if you want to capture the entire adventure and scenery
- Sun glasses
- Light rain coat (December to April)
- Easy dry towel
- Spare t-shirts and shorts
- Insect repellent
“You never climb the same mountain twice, not even in memory. Memory rebuilds the mountain, changes the weather, retells the jokes, remakes all the moves” (Lito Tejada – Flores)