|Duration 2 Days 1 Night|
|Locations Senaru, Lombok, Indonesia|
Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking Package only US$ 135 for Beginner to Senaru Crater Rim 2 Days 1 Night is the shortest Rinjani trekking package option. This package is suitable for beginner hikers or for you who have a short travel period.
THIS PACKAGE OPTION IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN PRIVATE DEPARTURE ONLY !
Walking through a typical rain forest, enjoying a beautiful sunset and sunrise, watching the rest of the most destroying volcanic eruption which created the beautiful Segara Anak lake, camping above the cloud are some the worthy of this Rinjani sharing trekking package.
For traveler who have more staying time, and you have a good health & fitness status, it is advisable the to take a longer journey i.e. 3-Day Rinjani Sharing Trekking Package or 4-day Rinjani Private Trekking Package instead as the advance packages let you experience the more complete mountaineering activities: explore both Rinjani crater rim, climb the summit, and take a bath in the lake and hot springs.
Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking for Beginner Highlights
- Senaru Village
- Rinjani Rim 1 Senaru
- Gunung Sangkareang
|Package||Rinjani Sharing to Rim 2D1N
|Tour Type||Joining a Group / Budget
|Level||Moderate / Beginner|
|Starting Point||Senaru Village 601+m asl|
|End||Senaru Village 601+m asl|
|Destination||Rinjani Rim Senaru 2649+m asl|
|Length||18.4 Km Back & Forth
|Total Time||14 hrs Trekking Time|
What a Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking Package Means
Practically, joining an economic sharing trekking package will put you in a large group consisting of max. 10 hikers (including you) of a ***3D2N Trekking Package**. You will be separated from your group at the 2nd day. They will proceed the journey to crater lake and ascend to crater rim 2 Sembalun to camp one more night for the summit climb. While you will be accompanied by our team descend to Senaru village through the same trail you took on on 1st day.
If you are a couple or have your own group, we highly recommend to go for a **Private Rinjani Trekking to Rim for Beginner** for more flexibility and comfort.
Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking for Beginner to Rim Itinerary
Day 0: Arriving Lombok
- Our guide will pick you up from any location in Lombok such as airport, Kuta, Mataram, Bangsal, Senggigi or other area within the main island. Driving journey to Senaru Village or Sembalun.
- Meeting service and well-briefing conducted in our base in Senaru or Sembalun.
- You stay a night in an accommodation in Senaru or Sembalun which provided for free.
Day 01 Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking for Beginner to Rinjani Rim
- Wake up early (around 6 AM) and have an included breakfast at your hotel.
- Transfer to RTC office, a Rinjani trek center where you need to check in for the trek. Please sign your detail and hang your given ID Tag on your backpack.
- Your mountain guide will arrange all document needed for registration.
- Soon after completing the check-in process you will then begin the trek.
- Ascend through local coffee plantation about 30 minutes to the gate of the forest where you will begin to walk in a typical Rain forest.
- You will have chances to see lots varieties of flora as well as many species of fauna.
- Arrive at Post 02: Longer break for lunch time
- After lunch you will walk about 4+ more hours to reach the beautiful crater rim (2640+ meters), where you can see the lake and crater, and where you will camp for the night.
- Dinner is served before going to bed.
Day 02 Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking for Beginner to Rim
- On the last day, you wake up to a gorgeous sunrise at about 6 AM and then receive breakfast.
- It’s time be separated with your big group as they will continue to descend down to Rinjani crater lake and heading up to Sembalun rim to climb the summit.
- Assisted by our team you begin descending down the mountain through the same trail you ascend up on the first day.
- Walking estimation time to fully completing the trek is around 6 hrs for a fit hiker.
- Simple lunch will be served at Post 02 or Post 01 depending on your tempo.
- After eating, you continue descending and reach the village in the afternoon or a bit late for beginners.
- Our team will pick you up at the starting point and drive you to our base to collect the rest of your luggage, and you will then be dropped off to your destination location in Lombok such as airport, beach resorts, Gili islands, harbor, etc.
- TRIP ENDS
Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking for Beginner Trekking Rates
***This package costs USD 135 person***
Inclusion in the Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking Rates
- Mount Rinjani guide that speaks English to show you the way, tell information, help you if needed and arrange everything for you
- Local porter(s) to carry all food and equipment up and down the mountain
- Tents for every 2 people – if you’re a couple or a group, you can choose how to share the tents. If you’re alone, you will need to share the tent with one more person.
- Mattress and sleeping bag
- Drinking water per person per day
- 3 times hot meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Hot drinks (tea or coffee)
- Toilet tent for the group
- Cooking gear (carried and used by porters and guide to prepare hot meals for you)
- Transportation to and from pick up to drop off to your initial location in Lombok
- Entrance fee for the Rinjani National Park
Exclusion in the Rinjani Economic Sharing Trekking Rates
- Optional tips to good guide and porters
- Trekking shoes, pants, jacket and head lamp
Things to Prepare for Rinjani Sharing Trekking for Beginner
- Shoes: running or hiking shoes with a good grip can be used
- Small backpack – ideally, a small hiking backpack so you can put clothes, camera, and other things you need
- Long pants (it’s very cold at high altitude, reaching even minus temperatures)
- Warm jacket – if you don’t have one with you, you can rent one on the spot
- Head lamp – if you don’t have one, you can rent one on the spot or buy a cheap one from the nearest shop
- Sun block – even when cold, the sun burns at that altitude
- Camera if you want to capture the entire adventure and scenery
- Sun glasses
- Light rain coat (December to April)
- Easy dry towel
- Spare t-shirts and shorts
- Insect repellent
“After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb” (Nelson Mandela)