|Duration 7 Days 6 Nights|
|Locations Rinjani, Lombok, Gili|
Mount Rinjani Package for Singaporean and Malaysian 7 days 6 nights is designed for a large group who wants to combine hiking and Gili islands tour. The program will be a night staying in Senaru then three nights in tent during hiking trip and two night in Gili island or the itinerary might be completely customized depending on customers inquiries. It is also the most taken package by group of hiker from Jakarta, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and Philippine. If you want a longer trip than the 8 Days Mount Rinjani Trekking Tour Package can be considered.
Mount Rinjani Package for Singaporean and Malaysian 7D6N Itinerary
Day 01: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Bangkok, or Jakarta – Lombok – Senaru
Pick up and meeting services at Lombok International Airport, then directly transfer to your hotel in Senaru. Free and easy and overnight (D).
Day 02: Senaru Village – Sembalun Lawang – Rim 2 Rinjani
After breakfast, leave your hotel and directly drive to Sembalun Lawang and check in at Rinjani Information Center. Enjoy the spectacular 07 hours trekking up to Sembalun Rim. Drinks a lot of water that weather is incredible hot during Summer time trekking periods. Camping at Sembalun Rim as soon you reach there. Overnight. (B,L,D).
Day 03: Rim 2 – Rinjani Summit – Crater Lake – Hot Spring
Early morning at 2.30 am, we climb several ridges for 03 hrs until reaching the true Rinjani summit. This spectacular view across the Gilis islands, Bali, Lombok and Sumbawa are incredible spectacular. And then walk down to the lake for 03 hours, Upon arrival at The lake, take a breaks and visit Rinjani Hot spring and overnight at the lake camp site. (B,L,D).
Day 04: Crater Lake – Senaru Rim – Pos 3
After lunch, leave your camp site at the lake and walk up to Senaru Rim, This is another spectacular view of mount Rinjani and it is one of the highlight. Overnight at post 3. (B,L,D).
Day 05: Pos 3 – Senaru Village – Gili Trawangan
After breakfast, decent down to Senaru village, arrive here in the afternoon, take a rest or prepare for Gili transfer. Overnight in hotel room. (B,L)
Day 06: Gili Island Tour – Explore the Gilis by Glass Bottom Boat
Let’s go for snorkeling, Swimming or diving, relaxing or just beach combing on the island of Gilis. Glass bottom boat on the islands is something not to be missed out. Overnight in hotel. (B)
Day 07: Gili Island – Lombok International Airport – Home
After breakfast, leave your Beach Cottages in the morning and transfer to airport. Visiting souvenir shops and small sightseeing on the way to airport, End of service. (B)
Mount Rinjani Package for Singaporean and Malaysian Price Includes:
- Licensed and experienced Trekking Rinjani Guide and local Porter
- Transport from Mataram or Airport to Senaru or Sembalun and return, boat to Gili island
- All transportation during the tour
- Glass bottom boat to explore three Gili islands.
- A night accommodation before the trek in Senaru
- 2 nights hotel room in Gili Islands
- All Camping Equipment: tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats, cooking gears, and toilet tent
- All meals, 3 times daily on the mountain and on arrival day as stated on the itinerary.
- All breakfast.
- Gunung Rinjani National Park Entrance fee
- All entrance fees to tourist object.
- Drinking water, soft drinks and fresh fruits
- Cookies and candies
Mount Rinjani Package for Singaporean and Malaysian Price Excludes:
- LUNCH and DINNER in Gili or Lombok after trekking, this is aimed to let you free choose your favorite menu.
- Flight ticket
- All personal expenses
- Tip for guide/porters
- Shoes, flash light, warm jacket (can be rented anywhere)
Please Kindly Gather at our Base for:
- Pre-trek briefing
- Debriefing after trek (at RTC Senaru or RIC Sembalun)
- Collect your entrance ticket personally at RTC Senaru or RIC Sembalun
- Sign your details on RTC/RIC visitors book
- Help our clean up Rinjani program by asking your guide/porters bring down rubbish.
- Tell us what we could do to make your Rinjani visit a more impressive experience
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list” (Susan Sontag)