|Duration 2 Days 1 Night|
|Locations Senaru, Lombok, Indonesia|
Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner to Senaru Crater Rim 2 Days 1 Night is created as the easiest and shortest Rinjani trekking package to suit beginner climbers hiking expectation. This package only takes a night staying in tent on Rinjani rim 1 Senaru.
For travelers who have more staying time and have a good health & fitness status, it is advisable the to take a longer journey i.e. Rinjani Sharing Package on Budget 3 Days 2 Nights to Summit or the 4-Day Mount Rinjani Private Tour Package instead as the advance packages let you experience the more complete mountaineering activities.
Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner Highlights
- Senaru Village
- Rinjani Rim 1 Senaru
- Gunung Sangkareang
|Package||Rinjani for Beginner|
|Duration||2 Days 1 Night|
|Tour Type||Standard Private Service|
|Starting Point||Senaru Village 601+m asl|
|End||Senaru Village 601+m asl|
|Destination||Rinjani Rim Senaru 2649+m asl|
|Total Time||14 hrs Total Trekking Time|
What a Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner Means
Different from a sharing trekking option, in this Rinjani private trekking package you will only with your own travel mates or group. This package is ideal for couple, family with children or for you who already have own group, with a minimum 2 persons in each trip – No restriction for maximum participant.
Taking a private trekking package lets you much much more flexible in everything. You may stop for break everywhere you think needed, if you cannot walk any more you may ask your #Rinjani trekking guide and porter** to set up the tent.
Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner Itinerary
Day 0: Arriving Lombok
- Our coach or guide will greet you in any location in Lombok such as airport arrival hall, Kuta, Mataram, Bangsal, Senggigi or other area within the main island
- Driving to Senaru Village or Sembalun – Hotel check in
- Meeting service and well-briefing condacted in our base in Senaru or Sembalun
- You stay a night in an accommodation in Senaru or Sembalun which provided for free.
Day 01 Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner to Crater Rim
Highlights: Senaru village, exotic rain forest, crater rim, watching the crater lake with a new active volcano inside, Rinjani summit, stunning sunrise and sleep above the cloud.
- Wake up early (around 6 AM) and have an included breakfast at your hotel.
- Transfer to RTC office, a Rinjani trek center where you need to check in for the trek. Please sign your detail and hang your given ID Tag on your backpack.
- Your mountain guide will arrange all document needed for registration.
- Soon after completing the check-in process you will then begin the trek.
- Ascend through local coffee plantation about 30 minutes to the gate of the forest where you will begin to walk in an exotic rain forest.
- You will have chances to see lots varieties of flora as well as many species of fauna.
- Arrive at Post 02: Longer break for lunch time
- After lunch you will walk about 4+ more hours to reach the beautiful crater rim (2640+ meters), where you can see the lake and crater, and where you will camp for the night.
- Dinner is served before going to bed.
Day 02 Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner to Rinjani Crater Rim
Highlights: Spectacular sunrise just on the back of Rinjani – a very clear morning views.
- On the last day, you wake up to a gorgeous sunrise at about 6 AM and then receive breakfast.
- Together with guide and porter team you begin descending down the mountain through the same trail you ascend up on the first day.
- Be careful ! It is slippery in some parts !
- Walking estimation time to fully completing the trek is around 6 hrs for a fit hiker.
- Nutritious lunch will be served at Post 02 or Post 01 depending on your walking tempo.
- After eating, you continue descending and reach the village in the afternoon or a bit late for beginners.
- Our coach will pick you up at the starting point and drive you to our base to collect the rest of your luggage, and you will then be dropped off to your destination location in Lombok such as airport, beach resorts, Gili islands, harbor, etc.
- Hiking Mount Rinjani for Beginner ends here.
Hiking Mount Rinjani Rim Price
Below is a list of private service price. Need a cheaper one? Then consider the **Rinjani Economic Sharing Package 2D1N to Rim**
|Group Size||Rates in USD|
|3 – 5 Pax||170/person|
|6 – 8 Pax||150/person|
|9 – 10 Pax
Hiking Mount Rinjani Price Includes:
- Mount Rinjani guide that speaks English to show you the way, tell information, help you if needed and arrange everything for you
- Local porter(s) to carry all food and equipment up and down the mountain
- Tents for every 2 people – if you’re a couple or a group, you can choose how to share the tents. If you’re alone, you will need to share the tent with one more person.
- Mattress and sleeping bag
- Drinking water per person per day
- 3 times hot meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Hot drinks (tea or coffee)
- Toilet tent for the group
- Cooking gear (carried and used by porters and guide to prepare hot meals for you)
- Transportation to and from pick up to drop off to your initial location in Lombok
- Entrance fee for the Rinjani National Park
Exclusion in the Hiking Mount Rinjani Package Price
- Optional tips to good guide and porters
- Trekking shoes, pants, jacket and head lamp
Things to Prepare for Hiking Mount Rinjani
- Shoes: running or hiking shoes with a good grip can be used
- Small backpack – ideally, a small hiking backpack so you can put clothes, camera, and other things you need
- Long pants (it’s very cold at high altitude, reaching even minus temperatures)
- Warm jacket – if you don’t have one with you, you can rent one on the spot
- Head lamp – if you don’t have one, you can rent one on the spot or buy a cheap one from the nearest shop
- Sun block – even when cold, the sun burns at that altitude
- Camera if you want to capture the entire adventure and scenery
- Sun glasses
- Light rain coat (December to April)
- Easy dry towel
- Spare t-shirts and shorts
- Insect repellent
“The top of one mountain is always the bottom of another” ( Marianne Williamson)